Monday, June 22, 2009

Digital Portfolio

In class today, we created a digital portfolio. We had to capture images from five different sources:
  • digital camera
  • scanned photo
  • free graphic
  • big box photo
  • screen shot
After we uploaded our photos, we stored them on our google photo collection. I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to explore different resources for great photos. I would have to say that searching the free graphics for pictures was my favorite part of this project. I am a true believer that you can find a free image for absolutely ANYTHING!!!

I will definitely use this activity in the classroom. Whenever students have trouble finding images for various projects, I can lead them to a resource that is filled with photos that'll meet there needs.

Feel free to check out my portfolio:



No comments:

Post a Comment